Dani Martin has over 18 years’ experience in educational architecture design and delivery. She is committed to creating better futures through better design, and is hoping to inspire positive change in the world.
Dani has always had a keen interest in the design of educational facilities and has developed this Architectural pursuit through active involvement with Learning Environments Australasia (formerly CEFPI), the Australian Institute of Architects (through EmAGN and GET) and the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC).
Over the past ten years she has assisted the organisation of conferences and numerous state events, and helped set up the first Mayfield Project in 2010. Since then she has participated in other Mayfield Projects, working across the country and across the world, and held various positions in the WA Chapter.
Dani recently relocated to Brisbane to take up the position of Senior Architect at Peddle Thorp.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Registered Architect in Western Australia No. 2290
- 2002 | Bachelor of Architecture, Curtin University
- 1999 | Bachelor App.Sc – Environmental Design, University of Canberra
- A+ Member, Australian Institute of Architects
- Member, Learning Environments Australasia
- Member, National Association of Women in Construction
- Hammond Park Catholic Primary School , Hammond Park WA #
- Queen of Apostles School Early Childhood Centre, Riverton WA #
- Santa Maria College, Attadale WA #
- Tranby College, Baldivis WA #
# denotes project for other firm