Senior Executive - Health & Regional Queensland
Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville
David is a perceptive architect, with both strong attention to detail and a sophisticated understanding of the end-to-end design process. He is a specialist in health facility and campus planning, having worked on large greenfield hospitals, regional clinics, and major refurbishments.
With a Masters in Health Planning and more than 30 years of architectural experience, David is a respected member of the design community and a leader within the Peddle Thorp health team. He has an intimate knowledge of the interplay between funding, performance needs, technical parameters and inter-personal relationships that determine the success of healthcare projects. On every project, David brings high levels of commitment to the client, the design process and the end user.
He is committed to improving and developing the architecture profession and is an active committee member of the Association of Consulting Architects.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Master of Health Planning
- Registered Architect in Queensland
- Registered Architect in ACT
- Registered Architect in NSW (non-practising)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Architects
- Committee Member - Association of Consulting Architects
- Mater Private Hospital South Brisbane
- Australia Bali Memorial Eye Centre
- Mater Mackay Private Hospital
- Mater Private Hospital Redlands
- 2nd Field Hospital for the Australian Defence Force in Enoggera.