Senior Project Architect
Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville
Davin is a competent and knowledgeable architect who takes a leading role in engaging and supporting clients in the Townsville region.
Highly qualified and passionate about health design, Davin joined Peddle Thorp at the beginning of 2011 and has become a valuable and reliable member of the team. In particular, he has a well-developed knowledge of the Health Facility Briefing System and Revit modelling.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Registered Architect in Queensland
- M Arch (QUT)
- B BltEnv (QUT)
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- QUT Vice Chancellors Scholarship (Academic/Leadership Award)
- Caboolture Hospital Education and Skills Centre
- Amaroo Medical Centre, Mareeba
- Cairns Hospital Paediatric Isolation Room Upgrades
- Caboolture Hospital Paediatric Upgrade and Educational Facilities
- Mental Health Capital Works Program Stage 2B
- Trinity Bay Year 7 Building, Cairns