Carolynne completed a degree in Interior Design at the end of 2013, and was keen on continuing her learning and personal growth in the construction and design industry, so moved straight onto studying for a degree in Architecture, graduating in 2016. Carolynne will conclude her Masters of Architecture in 2018. Her studies have explored Digital Collaboration and the changing environment of the industry through advances in technology and software.
Working with Peddle Thorp has allowed Carolynne to explore a variety of facets within the industry, while expanding on her existing knowledge base. Exposure to both complex, large-scale projects and small bespoke projects have allowed her to apply and develop skills in functional planning, concept design, documentation, detailing and presentation. Carolynne has extensive experience in BIM modelling and model coordination.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Design - Interior Design; QUT (Honours) 2013
- Bachelor of Design - Architectural Studies; QUT (Honours) 2016
- Master of Architecture; QUT 2018
- Gladstone Hospital Emergency Department
- THHS Additional Works Projects
- Cairns Hospital Improvement Projects – Mental Health Unit
- Cairns Corporate Tower – Bathroom Refurbishment