Josh brings first-hand knowledge of the world of healthcare professionals to his work as part of Peddle Thorp’s health team, having spent seven years working as an assistant nurse while he studied to become an architect. He uses this experience working inside hospitals to understand users’ needs, and to contribute to design solutions that support improved clinical processes.
While his passion for healthcare has been shaped by his work in hospitals, Josh had known from a young age that he wanted to be a part of the construction industry. Josh joined Peddle Thorp after a stint of work experience here, having sought out the practice because of its focus on and reputation in healthcare design.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Design - Architectural Studies; QUT, 2012 (Second Major in Construction Management)
- Masters of Architecture; QUT, 2015
- Southbank TAFE - Revit Architecture Essentials 2010
- Southbank TAFE – Revit Documentation 2010
- Mater Private Hospital Redland - Theatre Expansion, Redland Bay
- Mater Pimlico Redevelopment - Clinical Building Stage 1, Townsville
- Gladstone Hospital ED, Gladstone
- UPNG - School of Business & Public Policy, PNG
- LCC Smith Rd Depot Redevelopment, Woodridge