Michael qualified as an architect in the UK in 2012, and since then has worked on high-end residential projects and company headquarters in the UK, and most recently on a $40M University complex in Papua New Guinea.
Michael has always been inspired by good design principles and strong aesthetics, and has consistently striven for the design to remain in its purest form. As well as strong design skills and experience in Documentation, Michael is also proficient in Revit, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Lumion, among other applications.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Postgraduate Diploma in Architectural Practice and Management - Registration (2014)
- Bachelor of Architecture (Hons), Newcastle University UK (2010)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Newcastle University UK (2006)
- Registered Architect (UK) No. 084694E
- Legal Training Institute University of PNG - Current
- School of Business & Public Policy, University of PNG - 2018
- Poinsettia Luxury Apartments, Gold Coast - 2018
- Gibraltar Midtown Development, Gibraltar - 2015
- Anwyl House Company HQ, Wales - 2015