Since starting at Peddle Thorp, Brendan has worked across a wide range of projects, focusing on the impacts the built environment has on people and place. After initially being a major contributor to the Australian Embassy in Washington design competition, he progressed to being responsible for the delivery of the documentation for a new 400 seat standalone lecture theatre at the University of Papua New Guinea. His enthusiastic approach to design and delivery ensures projects have a high level of attention to detail.
Brendan is passionate about public facing architecture, and delivering design solutions that have a positive effect on the built environment and the people who interact with them.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Design - Architecural Studies (2012)
- Masters of Architecture - QUT (2013)
- Registered Architect 2018
- University of Papua New Guinea, New Lecture Theatre | Port Moresby (Completed 2017)
- University of Papua New Guinea, School of Business & Public Policy | Port Moresby (Completed 2018)
- Gladstone Hospital Emergency Department | Gladstone (Under construction)
- Mater Townsville Clinical Services Building | Pimlico, Townsville (Under construction)
- RBWH Hot Labs, Nuclear Medicine Production Facility | Bowen Hills (Under construction)
- Atherton Hospital Redevelopment | Atherton, QLD (Design Development)