Chief Executive Officer | Civic & Education Projects
Brett Hudson’s collaborative approach is central to his success as an architect and a leader. He engenders trust and confidence in clients and colleagues alike, reinforced by his demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding designs and overcome project challenges with finesse.
Brett specialises in large institutional projects such as hospitals, galleries, libraries, courthouses and universities, which take time and careful coordination to complete successfully. He embraces the extensive personal interaction and consultation between various project participants as both a necessary and valuable aspect of design development.
He is experienced in guiding teams and taking responsibility for significant architectural design projects. Brett has taught design, and actively seeks to expand his knowledge through architectural conferences and study tours.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Registered Architect in Queensland
- Member, Australian Institute of Architects
- Bachelor App.Sc - Built Environment (Architecture), QIT
- Bachelor of Architecture, QUT
- Brett was responsible for the 2012 Qld Public Architecture Building of the Year, the Caboolture Hub (Library, Gallery & Learning Centre).
- He also led the Interior Architecture award-winning Queensland University of Technology libraries at Kelvin Grove and Gardens Point campuses.
- Among his extensive list of projects is the award-winning Queensland State Library which he worked on for 5 years.