Daniela commenced her employment at Peddle Thorp in March of 2017, whilst completing her Master of Architecture at QUT. She holds a Bachelor of Design, majoring in Architectural Studies with minors in Art History and Graphic Design. In her time at Peddle Thorp, Daniela has contributed to projects across the educational, health and commercial industries.
Harbouring a proactive and diligent approach to her work, Daniela exhibits commendable skills in both architecture and interiors. Continually building on her experience, she is adept in contributing to all stages of a project from conceptual design, to documentation and contract administration.
Since commencing her career at Peddle Thorp, Daniela’s contributions have been heavily focussed on education and healthcare. She has always had an affinity for community and health projects, as she originally commenced a degree in nursing. With her additional keen interests in art and design, she soon realised architecture was her true passion. Peddle Thorp has opened the avenue for her continual contribution to these industries.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Master of Architecture; QUT 2018
- Bachelor of Design – Architectural Studies; QUT (Honours) 2017
- Atherton Hospital Redevlopment Project (3D Modeling)
- Mater Pimlico Redevelopment Project Clinical Building Stage 1 (Documentation)
- St Brigid's Primary School Refurbishment (Design & Documentation)
- THHS Renal - Clinical Services Redevelopment Project (3D Modeling)
- Our Lady Help of Christians - BGA (Design & Documentation)