Senior Executive - Health
Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville
Davin is a Senior Executive at Peddle Thorp, based in our Brisbane office. He has been with Peddle Thorp since 2011 and has over 15 years of experience within the design and construction industry.
Davin is a project leader within our health team, facilitating the delivery of coordinated, highly technical spaces. Davin is an integral member of the project team working closely with the design team to deliver and exceed stakeholder expectations.
Most recently, Davin has been working predominantly throughout regional Queensland. Davin has been involved with a diverse range of projects ranging from smaller, highly technical spaces through to large scale, complex campus wide redevelopments.
Additionally, Davin is a key member of our technology development and documentation teams. These teams work towards improving efficiency within our internal system processes and achieving consistency through all stages of project documentation, giving Peddle Thorp the ability to work smarter, not harder.
When Davin isn’t in the office, you’ll find him busy renovating his house or out and about clocking up the kilometres on his push bike.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Registered Architect in Queensland
- M Arch (QUT)
- B BltEnv (QUT)
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- QUT Vice Chancellors Scholarship (Academic/Leadership Award)
- Caboolture Hospital Education and Skills Centre
- Amaroo Medical Centre, Mareeba
- Cairns Hospital Paediatric Isolation Room Upgrades
- Caboolture Hospital Paediatric Upgrade and Educational Facilities
- Mental Health Capital Works Program Stage 2B
- Trinity Bay Year 7 Building, Cairns