Senior Executive Integrated Living
Matthew is a Senior Executive at Peddle Thorp, based in our Brisbane Office. He has 30 years industry experience in a range of architectural developments and phases across a number of Australian states and the UK. He is a member of our Integrated Living Advisory Board.
He has completed a PhD at QUT exploring the potential nature of housing for an ageing Australian population. Matthew has experience in strategic portfolio review, master planning, design and construction. He began his career working on large-scale health and defence projects, gaining experience in planning sub-acute to acute health care environments. He has held a number of positions including partner and national sector lead for seniors living and has worked for a range of practices both in Australia and in London.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Registered Architect Queensland
- Bachelor of Design Studies
- Bachelor of Architectural
- PhD "Housing or an Ageing Australia - What Next?"
- WATSIC Aged Care Business Case
- Queensland Health Step Up Step Down Preliminary Business Case
- Integrated Living Advisory Board