Jacqui has always been interested in the built environment and completed a Masters degree in Architecture, with minor studies in Interior Design and Urban Planning, in 2015, receiving the Australian Institute of Architects QIA Medallion for high achievement in her final year.
Originally from Cairns, Jacqui has a genuine appreciation for the impacts of climate on both design and construction. She understands the opportunities and constraints associated with tropical environments and how best to embrace or address them.
Qualifications & Professional Affiliations
- Registered Architect Queensland
- Masters of Architecture, 2015
- Bachelor of Design - Architectural Studies (Hons), 2013
- Mackay Infrastructure Capital Program, Mackay QLD
- Mater Hospital Redland, Brisbane QLD
- BallyCara Retirement Living & Aged Care, Redcliffe QLD
- SERT, RPR & FCU Police Facilities, Cairns QLD
- Waigani National Courts Complex, Port Moresby PNG