Since commencing his career at Peddle Thorp in 2017, Jayden has contributed to a range of projects across the educational, health and commercial sectors. Exposure to both large and small bespoke projects has allowed him to develop and apply his skills in space planning, conceptual design documentation, contract administration and presentation.
Working with Peddle Thorp, Jayden’s contributions have been heavily focussed on education and healthcare. Jayden is a motivated and keen individual with a passion to design quality and honest spaces that provides positive experiences for the end users.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture, University of South Australia (UniSA) 2016
- St Brigid's Primary School Refurbishment, Gold Coast (Design & Documentation)
- St Francis Xavier New GLA, Gold Coast (Design & Documentation)
- Mater Mother's Hospital Patient Lounges Refurbishment, Brisbane (Design & Documentation)
- Mater Mother's Hospital Obstetric Imaging Refurbishment, Brisbane (Design & Documentation)
- St Francis Xavier Prep Refurbishment, Gold Coast (Design & Documentation)