Architect / Interior Designer
Lee is an architect with over 11 years’ professional experience. She holds degrees in both Architecture and Interior Design, and has a passion for design excellence. During and after completing her degrees, Lee worked for the State Government and subsequently held positions in internationally recognised architectural firms. She has worked in a team-orientated environment on a variety of projects, including multiple Education facilities, cultural heritage projects, multi-residential projects, showrooms, commercial office fitouts, aged care/medical clinics and hallmark projects including the Suncorp Stadium Redevelopment.
Lee is involved with projects from concept through to construction and is interested in and knowledgeable in sustainable architecture. She understands the importance and rigour of design processes, and of constantly re-evaluating design decisions to achieve the best outcome for clients. With an eye for detail and strong problem solving skills, Lee is dedicated to finding a creative outcome that meets the client’s business goals.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Registered Architect in Queensland # 4037
- Bachelor of Architecture (QUT) 2006
- Bachelor of Built Environment
- (Interior Design) – QUT 1997
- Diploma of Building Design and Technology (TAFE) 2013
- St Kevin's Cahtolic School Refurbishment, Gold Coast QLD
- National HQ Youi Insurance, Sunshine Coast QLD
- Mandurah Mixed Use Development, Mandurah WA
- Waigani National Courts Complex, Port Moresby PNG
- Aspire New School Projects - Various
- BER National School Pride Projects - Various