Senior Executive - Emerging Markets
Peter pursues value-added design solutions and brings high levels of enthusiasm and innovation to architectural projects. He takes the resolution of design briefs seriously: examining practical and conceptual concerns closely to anticipate problems before they arise and unearth opportunities that are not explicit in the brief.
While this approach is founded on more than 30 years’ experience, Peter treats every project as a unique opportunity to explore and deliver on his client’s vision. He’s passionate about delivering successful projects.
With a background in major public buildings, commercial, hospitality and residential developments, he understands the relationship between market drivers and design decisions: this insight leads to buildings that both enhance property value and meet user needs.
Peter has a keen interest in urban design and the structure of our cities. He draws on his extensive knowledge of how design guides behaviour to activate urban spaces through architecture.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Built Environment
- Graduate Diploma of Architecture
- Registered Architect in Queensland
- Co-founder - Sustainable Development Gold Coast
- Circle on Cavill, Surfers Paradise
- Logan Campus of Griffith University
- The World, Tianjin, (Luxury Hotel)
- New Town Centre, Jianhu
- Banyan Tree Resort, Bali
- QUT Library redevelopment, Kelvin Grove and Gardens Point
- The Caboolture Hub, Caboolture