Executive - Health
Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville
Rebecca is a Senior Health Planner with over 12 years’ experience. Her reliable and diligent approach delivers value throughout all stages of a project. Most recently, Rebeca has been working predominantly throughout regional Queensland. She has been a key team leader, delivering a range of projects from small scale, complex, technical facilities, to large campus wide re-developments.
Rebecca is committed to exceeding client’s expectations, successfully facilitating and coordinating diverse user groups requirements.
Rebecca appreciates the opportunities and constraints associated with complex clinical environments to enhance the patient experience and wellbeing.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Masters of Architecture (QUT)
- Bachelor of Built Environment (Architectural Studies)
- Sarina Hospital and Primary Health Care Centre Redeveloment, Sarina QLD
- Cairns South Health Facility QLD
- Atherton Hospital, Atherton QLD
- Mater Pimlico Redevelopment, Cairns QLD
- Townsville Hospital, Various Projects, Townsville QLD
- Holy Spirit Northside Breast Health Centre, Chermside QLD
- Cairns Base Hospital, Cairns QLD