Sara is a qualified Interior Designer with experience in drafting, interior design, and project management leading. Sara has worked for Peddle Thorp Far North for over 9 years and in that time has developed a broad range of experience working on projects that include commercial interior fit outs, building refurbishments, and educational facilities.
Sara has extensive experience in both Traditional and Design and Construct forms of contract. Through her natural enthusiasm and drive, she seeks opportunities and follows them through from initial briefing to project hand over. Sara is committed to producing the best possible outcomes for Clients and is consistently widening her product knowledge, 3D Visualisation skills and successful designs which positively impact a client’s needs.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Diploma of Interior Design- CATC
- Certificate Level Revit & Auto-CAD
- Certificate Level Honours Kitchen Design Services
- SES Training Facilities, Cairns (Interior Designer)
- Queensland Ambulance Service Station Building, Gordonvale (Interior Designer)
- Queensland Ambulance Service Station Building, Tully (Interior Designer)
- Cairns Breastscreen Clinic Facility Fitout (Interior Designer)
- Queensland Health Office Fitout (Project Leader & Interior Designer)