Senior Project Architect
Victor is detail-oriented and collected: his diligence and depth of knowledge ensures he can handle the complexities associated with all phases of a project.
Victor has refined his skills in planning, schematic and detailed design, documentation and contract administration - specialising in healthcare and education projects.
His focused approach means he is great at managing tight budgets and short timeframes. He strives to build quality relationships by engaging with clients, contractors and other project participants in a constructive and professional way.
Having practiced architecture for more than 20 years, Victor has worked on a wide range of residential, commercial, industrial, and educational projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Built Environment Advanced Diploma of Engineering
- Registered Architect in Queensland
- Mater Redland Expansion Project – Stage 1
- Mental Health CCU Facility, Toowoomba
- Holy Spirit Northside Oncology Ward Fit out
- Holy Spirit Northside Education & Skills Centre
- Burleigh Waters Catholic Church
- BER School Projects (Brisbane & Gympie Region)
- CQ University Mackay Library
- Wacol Industrial Development, Storage/Office Facility